Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sega Saturn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sega Saturn

    Yeah, I had one, anyonoe else?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sega Saturn

    I never had one, but I remember playing it at my cousin's house back before I even knew what the heck it was and being impressed with it. It reminded me a lot of the PS1. Some of the games I remember playing were Bug!, Panzer Dragoon, Virtua Fighter 2, and Virtua Cop. I think the PS1 was basically the death of it, though. Sony just dished out more than Sega could handle at the time.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sega Saturn

    i had one as well, still have it and still play it from time to time as well.
    Hercs adventures was fun back in the day, alien trilogy i played like there was no tomorrow
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •